We do use your contact information to send you customized offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
1. To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
2. To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
3. To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
4. To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5. To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
6. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We may also release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to:
1. Comply with the law
i) Help detect identity theft
ii) Detect fraud and other illegal acts
2. Prevent abuse of our services
i) Protect ours or others rights, property, or safety
ii) Enforce our site policies
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.